Roseville Family and Injury Attorneys Support Clients During Difficult Times
Accomplished California lawyers handle divorces and accident cases
Exceptional legal representation can help you overcome difficult obstacles and improve the quality of your life. Since 2016, Patrick Law Corp in Roseville, California has delivered trustworthy legal counsel for Sacramento area clients in family law and personal injury cases. Our strong roots in this area help us deliver personalized counsel to individuals and families. Whether you need advice on how to approach the divorce process or are seeking fair compensation after suffering an injury in a car crash, we are here to provide the high-level legal support that you deserve.
Experienced Sacramento Valley firm provides effective, personalized counsel
Our firm has built a successful track record in the Sacramento Valley and beyond by providing clients with:
- Aggressive advocacy — Whether you’re ending a marriage or seeking the compensation you deserve after being injured, you deserve someone who will fight for the best possible result. In tough situations, you can count on us to stand up for you.
- Strategic guidance — For many, a divorce or serious car accident is a once-in-a-lifetime event. We draw on years of experience to outline the relevant legal issues in a clear manner. By giving you honest information about your case and a thorough review of the potential consequences associated with various options, you can make important decisions with confidence.
- Compassionate counsel — Regardless of your particular legal concern, our firm treats you with respect and compassion at all times. We’re committed to making a positive difference for fellow community members and serving as trusted counsel whenever the need arises.
As part of our commitment to our clients’ well-being, we offer cost-effective rates to put the people we represent in the best position possible when their case concludes.
Thorough advocates litigate custody disputes and negligence claims
We represent clients from Placer, Sacramento, Yolo, Nevada, El Dorado, Yuba, Solano and Sutter counties in the following legal practice areas:
- Family law — Our firm handles a full range of family law concerns, including matters relating to parenting disputes, marriage dissolution, domestic violence orders of protection, annulment and legal separation.
- Divorce — No matter what prompted the breakup, it is critical to protect your interests during the divorce process. After discussing your particular situation and goals, we work to achieve favorable terms addressing parenting issues, community property and spousal support.
- Personal injury — In personal injury litigation stemming from vehicle crashes, dog bites and other incidents where someone besides the victim is responsible, we work to maximize compensation for our clients. Our firm handles these cases on a contingency basis, so you pay no attorney’s fees until you receive payment through a verdict or settlement.
- Child custody and support — We take great care to develop comprehensive child custody plans so that rules are clear and children can grow up in a healthy environment. When you have a question or concern regarding child support payments, our firm can help there as well.
- Auto accidents — For cases stemming from auto accidents and collisions involving other vehicles, such as trucks, motorcycles and bicycles, Northern Californians count on us for effective advocacy during negotiations with insurers and in court.
As effective trial litigators and proficient settlement negotiators, you can rely on having a strong attorney by your side regardless of how your case proceeds.
Contact a skillful Sacramento Valley family and injury lawyer for a free consultation
Patrick Law Corp in Roseville represents Californians in a wide array of family law and personal injury matters. To schedule a free initial consultation with a dedicated attorney, please call 916-226-6062 or contact us online.