Roseville Injury Attorneys Seek Compensation for Car Accident Victims
Aggressive Placer County firm handles insurance claims and litigation
Out of nowhere, a car accident could require you to seek medical care and force you to miss work. While your body heals, the proven personal injury attorneys at Patrick Law Corp in Roseville can get to work securing the compensation you’re entitled to. When representing Northern Californians in settlement discussions, insurance claims and litigation, we don’t let defense lawyers or insurers bully our clients into an unfair result. If you’ve been hurt in a car, truck, motorcycle or bicycle accident, we’ll stand up for your rights and battle to deliver the payment you need to heal completely.
Major causes of Northern California vehicle collisions
In auto accident cases where someone suffers broken bones, a traumatic brain injury, internal damage or permanent harm such as paralysis, we conduct a thorough review of the facts and medical evidence in an effort to maximize compensation for our clients. We also handle wrongful death claims after fatal car crashes. Building the strongest argument starts with finding the cause of the collision. Our litigators know how to handle cases involving common accident causes, such as:
- Distracted driving — Even a quick glance at a cell phone can trigger a serious crash. Attorney Sean Patrick understands how to review evidence to determine if a distraction contributed to the accident.
- Alcohol or drug impairment — Whether the at-fault driver faces criminal charges or not, our firm works diligently to hold drivers who were driving drunk or impaired by drugs accountable for the damage they’ve done.
- Speeding or other traffic violations — What some people view as minor traffic violations could wind up causing severe or even fatal injuries. By interviewing witnesses, evaluating physical evidence from the accident scene and reconstructing what occurred, we can pinpoint if speeding or other traffic offenses played a role in the crash.
- Weather and road conditions — No one can control the weather, but governments and businesses might be liable if they fail to take proper measures to remedy foreseeable hazards that could arise as a result of poor weather or damaged roads.
- Mechanical failure — If a car or truck accident can be traced to a mechanical failure, our firm has the skill and determination to take on negligent manufacturers and other potentially responsible parties.
You can count on us for aggressive personal injury representation so that you can pursue reimbursement for your medical costs, lost income and rehabilitation expenses resulting from the accident. We can also help you seek noneconomic damages including compensation for your pain and suffering and the mental anguish triggered by the accident.
Advocates take on cases stemming from truck and motorcycle crashes
Approximately 1,500 people are hurt annually on Placer County roads, with thousands more serious injuries occurring in other areas of Northern California. With such a high volume of activity, insurers often look for ways to delay or deny worthy claims. Unlike some other states, California uses a fault-based insurance system, so it’s important to have an attorney on your side who can make a persuasive case regarding who is to blame for a car, truck or motorcycle accident.
Contact an experienced Roseville auto accident lawyer for a free consultation
Patrick Law Corp advocates on behalf of Placer County clients and other Californians who have been hurt in auto accident. To discuss your situation with a qualified Roseville lawyer in a free consultation, please call 916-226-6062 or contact us online.